Sunday, March 11, 2018

Poetry Battle - adorable Thank you Alistair ♥

ECLIPSED WISP
Dance in my mind
slinky cat of consciousness
Cavort throughout my memories

Then vanish as if
you had never been
Leave no trace,
no tracks,
no baggage
no ethereal shadows
no intractable thought-
forms
to haunt our house...

You are relegated
to the Outer Limits
But I am no longer
in control of
my television set
my portals of learning
my entries to perfect Karma
my entreaties to omniscience...

You are the
station director
programmer
and producer
of ambient reality

You are the perpetrator
backstage
the link to
ineffable feelings
that float between
us and heaven
as flotation devices for
the bravest of lovers

©®A.T.S.E.A.
8/2/2010

---
Alistair Towesland Allen Yes, that's a good opening line for a poem, Thorivee.. Write it and tag me in comments please


Here you go dear Alistair -
For your wish, sat down on my chair
***
if you want your "woman to disappear" then make her a dream
You will never be upset and you won’t need to scream
She will not be reachable she will be so far, you cannot reach
At least you have a quiet time – you will not hear her preach
It is great – you have an easy life from day to day
You can do what you wish – you will feel okay
But should you wish to have her in real
Not just to dream about but to feel
That is hard working/fighting and join forces
You might step back – be quiet, hold your horses
Yes, a partnership is the hard way – taking efforts and work
Being kind – sometimes wishing to shout or feeling like a jerk
Yes, love is different – could be the attraction in the beginning
And then later on – you either continue or you start spinning
When you love her, you will wish for so much more
A dream will not be enough – Love starts in the core
But love is not attraction it is not just gym
It is unconditional – sometimes going out on a limb
Yes, that sounds very dramatic like Romeo and Juliet
And yes, it is much better to dream and stay in bed.
So here we are – back to the dream and stretched out
Finished – that was it – now tell me – were you in doubt?
That this thingy would never have been written?
You see – even though I many times had been bitten
My promises I take seriously and do the best I can
Dear Alistair – that was it – now – let me go on, Man ;)
See you again – in your wonderful worldly flowing
With your words – my dictionary in English is growing
Take care and have a great FUN day
Don’t forget to put the clock ahead for Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment