Monday, March 26, 2018

the Great Pun-Dits say:

The great "Pun"dits say ~
• The person who invented the door knob ......... won the No-bell prize.
• I couldn't work out how to fasten my seat belt. ......... Then it clicked.
• Thieves had broken into my house and stolen everything except my soap, shower gel, towels and deodorant. ......... Dirty Fellows.
• I can't believe I got fired from the calendar factory. ......... All I did was take a day off.
• To the guy who invented Zero: ......... Thanks for nothing!
• Singing in the shower is all fun and games until you get shampoo in your mouth, ......... then it just becomes a soap opera.
• Want to hear a construction joke? ......... I'm working on it.
• A prisoner's favorite punctuation mark is the period. ......... It marks the end of his sentence.
• I have a few theories about unemployed people. ......... But never mind; none of them work.
• 2 antennae met on a roof and got married. ......... The wedding was ok, but the reception was incredible.
• Sleeping comes so naturally to me, ......... I could do it with my eyes closed.
• A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said ......... ‘No change yet'.
• There was once a cross-eyed teacher ......... she just couldn't control her pupils.
• I am selling my guitar, ......... no strings attached!!
• I usually take steps ......... to avoid elevators!
Enjoy the pun and fun of the English language!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment