Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Life Lessons - in Manners and NAME - Greetings from Dale Carnegie

Dear Reader,
You may think what you wish - you anyway do.
There are situations in life which request us to act; act in LOVE. To some it may seem a tough lesson, to some it may be an order - but it is just a reminder - maybe to some an insignificant one but for those who know, it is a very important one; here to you what i wrote to a man who did not really notice that i have got a real name on the web:



Dear Sir

Thank you with all of my heart for your answer.
You do not need to read on, you surely think: what does this insult of a CV even have to tell me?
Envision that this you read here will contribute something to your future life, something essential – something really important.

Once there was a boss, the best I ever had. One who sent the whole department to the Dale Carnegie Communication workshop. There all was confirmed which we had gotten to know from his famous books: The name is the most important to each human being.

In the IT Department, it was hammered in our minds not to use the real name in the www; unless you cannot avoid it: in the company, commercial register, LinkedIn, Xing, city hall, public authorities or others in which the “real” name is customary.



It is absolutely not about me, NO – IT IS ABOUT YOU and ABOUT ALL OTHER HUMAN BEINGS ON THIS PLANET.

It could have been a boss, who you meet, or a human being who may play an immense role in your life.

That is why I have the heart to tell you: PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE NAME. there are human beings, who are very self-opinionated; i.e. that their title is absolutely vital, also that their name is correctly written and also with those letters, which that name has to be written, at all costs.

I know that this may take some time. If a company is not really visible on the web, then I do my best to find out, watch all the members of the board, management, go to the site and investigate all responsible people. I have even done so BEFORE the internet.

At that time, I even used to call the company and asked the real name and the first letter of the requested person’s first name.
Waste of time? NO, if necessary, I have worked overtime because I thought it to be important to finish that particular document/work.
Payment? I have worked for days (even if the company was closed for the holidays) WITHOUT punching; sure, I got reprimanded but THE WORK WAS DONE.

Today Company Allegiance is only printed on paper – either on the money one earns at the end of the month or lied when signing the contract even with the signature.

I know, that I am not worthy to enter under your roof, but God only speaks one word, which restores us.
I have fully understood you Mr…. between the lines. You do not wish to see me anymore, it was brilliantly written wrapped up in the usual company flowers of speech:
This is the reason why we are not able to pursue your application any further.
We regret to not be able to “give you a better notification”.
We wish you much success on your job search! (as it was written in German it did not make sense; i.e. it was not grammatically correct German – but he is a BOSS!)
No invitation to look up further jobs on your “Branch” site, no request, to make a future effort, again – such a person you don’t want, such a person does not pay off. 

Don’t worry you can settle, as an empath I have fully understood, what you mean. Also, your feelings were very obvious.
Just something tiny: I am not a common employee, I have gone through a lot, which molded me to who I am today. I came to terms with myself, am satisfied and happy. I very much hope that one day you will understand that, too – I wish that to you as I thanked you: WITH ALL OF MY DEEPEST HEART and with the love I experience daily with people around me. There is not only wagework but also work which is heart worth – soul worth, that is work, too.
Kind regards …

No comments:

Post a Comment