Saturday, February 24, 2018

Control and Manipulation

This morning i have received a video showing an actress winking at an actor in a movie and on the other side there was a dead soldier who was fighting for his country - and this one never gained ANY attention in the media - here my answer; yes - edited - because i was upset - not because of the media - but because of the common notion that the media should be truthful and real - honest and worthy to be believed...
I am very sorry that war is still on, on our Planet. I feel very sorry for all who have to go there for all who are separated in hatred, in meanness, in whatever lies the media spreads about us humans. I am guilty, too; maybe I have reprimanded my kids once too often, given some terrible tasks to them to do, i.e. to clean their own mess in the bathroom or their own rooms, when they were only 4 and 5 years old. The Swiss and other nations (close by) then said that i am cruel and whatever. My kids were beaten up by their own classmates, many times i went to the hospital with them; but never accused ANY OTHER FAMILY to have taught their kids the hatred and the racist thoughts i.e. towards my kids who still are half Libyan half, Swiss.
I have dried their tears, comforted them, helped my kids to build up a consciousness to not hit back because that would make this vicious cycle become even worse and could end in a WAR precisely. I told them ALL ARE HUMANS, respect them and when you find evil ones among them, AVOID THEM, never go to them. Those cannot be turned unless they find their consciousness themselves. Also told them to be kind, to respect elderly people, to look at the situation and not banging into it or hurt others or not let them pass - etc. I also told them that life started with them that they should trust themselves first – etc. and that without their perception there was no life –I also told them that they came here – and before they were choosing their own parents – yes – in that case my ex and me. That they did decide upon all the lessons they would learn in their lives… but maybe that was dumb, again – because certain stuff they will not (yet) understand – it is too abstract…
I also made them say thank you, you are welcome or please. But for sure - i am not good enough because the war is still not over. So, i am sorry for all these people who have to die out there for actually just that:



The real propaganda is a way of manipulating the media (fourth pillar of the governments) and us. It is HIGH time to wake up!
We should live with and in our hearts - there is no separation there but we can go on hating others for nothing, because we are all humans, so if we fight against others – we only fight against ourselves – and worse – we have not even conquered ourselves first – because if we had – we would know that the war out there is just a waste of time – effort – and the only ones who truly gain are the ones who have to reproduce stuff to repair or build up, again – and that is the money industry and the companies and the ones who produce medicine, crutches and other means to help us find our way back into the society.
THAT is MY opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment